HUNT HUNT

Bah Flickerstick doesn't know shit!

You did a great job. Don't listen to all the bullshit some people put up here. Animation was awesome, graphics were awesome, style was awesome, story was awesome, i just think you could have found a little better music to fit with the animation, but the music was still good. Good Job keep it up.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Wow Great Job!

That was some intense Frame by Frame action! It really looked like it could of been on television or something. I like how you made the music go with the animation also that was awesome. Keep up the good work and i cant wait to see more.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

SAW

Holy crap you are one twisted individual...and its awesome! haha good job the animation is amazing. The music from SAW was freaking creepy as hell...good ending wow good job you got my 5

DIE evil computer, DIE! DIE evil computer, DIE!

Funny but,

My brain hurts...thank you

littleFoot littleFoot

Awesome

How do you freaking do it?!? Honestly, I wonder everytime i look at your work! You must have a lot of time on your hands but whatever your secret is keep up the good work. Your stuff deserves to be on television or something. Its so awesome. Great detail, amazing graphics, great characters, etc. Good work keep em coming

Captain Cat 2 Big trouble Captain Cat 2 Big trouble

FREAKING A!

DUDE THIS LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING THAT COULD BE ON TV!!! SERIOUSLY YOU SHOULD SEND THIS SOMEWHERE BIG GET IT BROADCASTED! IT WOULD BE FREAKING AWESOME! KEEP IT UP! GJ

CGSstudios responds:

WOW! Thank you VERY much!
I'm certainly looking into TV BTW, as i'd love that as much as anyone! So cheers! Glad you like it, Episode 3 is coming soon!

Godzilla vs SARS Godzilla vs SARS

Love it!

I especially love the South Park Style animation dont listen to anyone who says you copied it! South Park is great and you made a great animation using their style! AWESOME!!

Matrix Relovolutions! Matrix Relovolutions!

WOW!

What the hell was that?

I suggest to all the viewers of this...Ditch this animation and go see the real movie...

Becuz..this is a pile of shit

please do better next time

Retarded Animal Babies 3 Retarded Animal Babies 3

Amazing FUCKING!! AMAZING

This is definatley going in my Favorites list...and so are you!! heh Your amazing wish i knew all the tricks that you do!

a question! tho!

What Voice changer do you use for this movie?

If you could email me the name to jonju62@hotmail.com or AIM me at Jonju63 thank you

A Gamer's Life A Gamer's Life

scary thing is....

I know people who do stuff like this....ewwww.......*starts shivering* creeps me out....